Join Our Rocky Mountain House Team!
We are seeking a full-time Parts Technician (Apprentice or Journeyman) in our Rocky Mountain House branch
- Proven organization skills
- Ability to perform in a busy environment and prioritize tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and general computer knowledge
- Experience with Syteline or other ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Experience working with oilfield service parts
- Experience operating a forklift; however, we will train the right candidate
- Valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages.
- Excellent benefits (health, dental, life insurance, disability etc.).
- Participation in company RRSP program.
If you are interested in a career with an established energy services company please apply in person at 4912-44 Street, Rocky Mountain House, Alberta or
We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.