Rocky Mountain House Now Offering A Full Service Welding Shop
Ken Schroderus has joined our team bringing with him over 40 years of welding experience.
We now offer:
- Manufacturing of;
- Stairs, Tanks, Walkways, Skids
- AutoCad proficient for building drawings
- Mig, Tig, Stick Welder, Oxy Acetylene
- Ability to work with;
- Steel, Aluminum, Magnesium, Aluminum Bronze, Cast Iron
In addition to these new services Vortex has a fully certified machine shop in Rocky Mountain House with the ability and equipment for mobile machining/torquing.
- Custom Fabrication of; shafts, bushings, pins from drawings or samples.
- Modifications to; stuffing boxes, nozzle blocks, carbon bushings, governor adapters, and pump parts.
- Cold Pipe Cutting and Beveling; safe and efficient, can handle all wall thicknesses in remote locations.
- Machining and Facing of flanges and manways.
- Flange Torqueing of heat exchangers, manways, flange-to-flange, flange-to-valve, even stud loading, and removal of stubborn nuts & studs.
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Wrenching; compressor heads, hydraulic cylinder rod nuts, compressor piston rods, and large component mounting.
Give us a call 403.854.3373 or come visit us at: 4912 44 Street, Rocky Mountain House, AB.