Natural Gas Field Technicians Required In Multiple Locations!
We are seeking full-time Natural Gas Field Technicians in the following branches;
Rocky Mountain House, Drayton Valley, Drumheller, Bonnyville, Red Deer, Athabasca & Stettler
- Journeyman Mechanic certificate in Alberta (Automotive, Ag-mechanic or Heavy Duty).
- Gas compression, pump and engine experience is an asset but we will train the right person.
- Must be highly motivated and a positive attitude is key.
Duties would include the following:
- Shop or field work including maintenance and overhauls of;
- including but not limited to, engines, compressors (reciprocating, screw), pumps, valves, coolers, panels, generator packages and related equipment.
- Troubleshooting of machinery and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Competitive wages.
- Excellent benefits (health, dental, life insurance, disability etc.).
- Participation in company RRSP program.
If you are interested in a career with an established energy services company please apply via;
- fax your resume to 1.403.742.6901
- email your resume to email@example.com
- Please indicate which area/areas you are interested in applying to.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.