The Vortex team is built on pillars of the Canadian Oil Patch.
On January 12, 2012, a group of employees bought part of the Strad Production Services division and changed the name to Vortex Production Services. Our experienced mechanical services and packaging team from Strad was also a conglomeration of CH4 Compression Services and Magna Machine Shop. All companies that make up Vortex today have a long successful history in the Canadian oil patch.
Only our name has changed – Vortex Production Services operates with the same core management team. We continue to embrace the same values of first-rate customer service, exceeding customer expectations, safe work environments and high standards of fairness and integrity in everything we do. Vortex, and our predecessor companies, earned a reputation as a team you can trust and make as your partner in mechanical servicing, packaging as well as the wholesale panel and structures business.
The Vortex leadership team:
- Brady Flett – President
- Brian Prehn – Chief Financial Officer
- Rick Bowles – Vice President, Business Development
- Ken Osborne – General Manager, Service West
- Wayne Long – General Manager, Service East
- Misty Tabert – Safety Manager
- Guy Mohn – Operations Manager – Structures
- COR (Certificate of Recognition)
- IRP16 Industry Compliant
- Registered and Compliant with ISNetworld, ComplyWorks and Pics
Vortex Safety Awards:
- WCB Worksafe Saskatchewan: Award Holder for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Cenovus Energy Southern Plains “Safety and Environmental Stewardship” Award – 2010 Recipient