An essential early warning system that detects compression bearing failure.
User friendly solution that offers early detection of excessive bearing wear; vital to saving core housings.
Working like ultrasound, the sensor listens for high frequency emissions given off when a bearing is in stress.
System hooks up to the existing main control panel for automatic shutdown when a set point is reached saving the compressor from damage.
- minimizes compressor damage
- can be mounted on any axis
- monitors vibration
- backlit LCD display shows engineering units and bar graph
- nonvolatile memory
- narrow bandwidth to minimize unwanted noise
(frequency 5Khz to 60Khz)
- 4-20mA output
- RS-485 Modbus RTU Protocol
- 24 Vdc power requirement
- low current draw (40mA @ 24 Vdc)