If you access and use this website (the “Site”) you accept and agree to be bound and comply with the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) as set out below. If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
This Site is operated by Vortex Production Services. (“Vortex”) for your own lawful personal entertainment, information, education and communication. The products and services offered through the Site are offered by Vortex, its employees or agents. You are granted permission to download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided that you also retain all the copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the permission of Vortex
Terms and Conditions
- When viewing this Site you should assume that everything you see or read is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Terms or without the written permission of Vortex. Vortex does not warrant or represent that the use of the materials displayed on this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Although Vortex uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. As such, it assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Any information contained on the Site may be changed or up-dated without notice. Further, Vortex may also make improvements or changes in the products, services and programs displayed and described within the Site and within in this information at any time without notice.
- Any use of or browsing of the Site is solely at your own risk and as such, Vortex , nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to use of this Site. Further, without limiting the foregoing, everything provided on this Site to you is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Vortex assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or virus that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing of the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any transmitted communication and material to the Site by yourself through electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or any other communication will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, your transmission or communication may be used by Vortex for any purpose which may include, but is not limited to, the production, disclosure, translation, publication, broadcast and posting. Further, Vortex is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that may be contained in such communication that you may send to the Site for any purposes whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using the information without the acknowledgment or obligation of compensation to you.
- Any image of a person or place displayed upon the Site are either the property of or used with the permission of Vortex As such, the use of these images by you or anyone authorized by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trade-mark or the laws of privacy and the regulations and statutes to such laws.
- Any trade-marks, logos or services marks (the “Trade-marks”) displayed on the Site are for the exclusive use of Vortex. Such Trade-marks may be registered, as indicated, or unregistered and nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, implied or explicit, any licence or right of use of the Trade-marks displayed without the written permission of Vortex or the Trade-mark’s owner.
- The content of any other Site linked to the Site have been developed by parties other than Vortex. As such, Vortex is not responsible for their content and is not acting as a publisher or a disseminator of the material contained on other sites. The linking and book-marking to any other off-site pages from the Site is explicitly at your own risk. Further, Vortex is not liable for any virus, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature which may damage your personal computer. In no event shall Vortex be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the Site or any other hyperlinked website including, but not limited to, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise even if Vortex is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Vortex provides certain forms and information for downloading from the Site as a service to its customers for their personal use exclusively. Permission is granted to customers to download these materials in relation to Vortex products, providing that the materials are not modified and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained within those materials are retained. Any other use of those materials is strictly prohibited.
- Certain downloadable files from this Site may be the property of third parties other than Vortex. Such files will be identified accordingly and Vortex supplies these files to its customers as a service within the scopes and rights as described above in this Section 8. At no time does the third party owner or Vortex grant any proprietary right or license to use those files. A license or right to use of these files can only be given by the owners or vendors of those files and any person who copies or otherwise uses those files shall be personally responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of use which may be established by such owner or vendor.
- The laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada are applicable therein and govern the interpretation and effect of this agreement.
- Vortex may at any time revise the Terms by up-dated this posting. As such, you are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms which you are bound by.