Hiring in Drayton Valley!
We are now seeking full-time employees for the following positions in the Drayton Valley Branch:
- Licensed Journeyman Mechanics
- Apprentice Mechanics
The following qualifications are required:
- Apprentice or Journeyman Mechanic certificate in Alberta (Automotive, Ag-mechanic or Heavy Duty).
- Gas compression, pump and engine experience is an asset but we will train the right person.
- Must be highly motivated and a positive attitude is key.
would include the following:
- Shop or field work as assigned.
- Assisting in pump, engine and compression package maintenance and overhauls.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits (health, dental, life ins., disability, etc.)
- Voluntary participation in company RRSP program
are interested in a career with an established Energy Services company please apply in person
at Bay 4, 3205-63 Street, Drayton Valley, Alberta or please fax your resume to 1.780.621.2399 or email your resume to email@example.com